Wednesday, June 16, 2010

33 weeks and counting...

Well, I see it's been a while once again. I've hit my 33 week mark and am slowly marching towards 34. Yeah! 7 weeks seems like an eternity, but I know it will come eventually. I had another appointment today and my doctor confirmed Aug. 2 as my due date. We are gradually gathering things for the baby and have most of the basics now. Fortuanately my sisters have allowed me to borrow their things which really helps a lot.

It's hard to believe it is almost summer...it sure doesn't feel like it here. We've had too many rainy and overcast days. I am very ready for some warmer weather. Nate's busy season is picking up. He is out in Eastern WA right now for the week. I just tell him he's not allowed to travel within a 2-3 week window before my due date. :) We'll see how that goes.

Samson finished obedience school a few weeks ago. While he has all the basic commands down, he has a hard time with "come"... chasing bunnies or sniffing up in the woods is much more fun. We've had our hands full with this little pup. He still keeps us quite entertained and we can never stay mad at his big, innocent, puppy eyes for long.
Our graduate

33 weeks!!!

3 comments:

Linking Lines said...

Thanks so much for posting the pictures!!! You are looking great! I am so excited for you guys! And way to go Samson! I'll have to send him a graduation gift! We are counting the days....

Nicole said...

Rouwdy!! You are sooo cute pregnant! Can't wait for Baby Sakuma to get here!!!

WAKonings said...

Lisa, you look so good! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your beautiful baby in a few weeks!! Also, congrats to Samson!!!: )