Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lisa's Apartment

What you will find here is a walking tour of my huge apartment. I don't have any pictures of Nate's apartment on this one. I hope you have time...it will take a while to get through all the rooms. But hey...at least we are getting free cable and internet (for who knows how long?) Hope you enjoy these pics. If you want any other angles shown like kitchen right and center, please let me know. I tried to cover the basics. :) The only part of the apartment I didn't get a picture of are my little ant friends. Maybe if you look closely enough on the bathroom floor you will see a few.

Our living room view from the corner bed
(see the kitchen behind Nate?)
Living room view from hall

The bedroom. This is taken from the bathroom. (My bed is on the far side)



The bathroom, connected to the bedroom



And last but not least, our spacious kitchen!!!
(That's a fridge on the left)









No comments: