Monday, February 04, 2008

Fishing

Well, back to work in Los Angeles after another fun weekend of adventures. Nate is spending most of this week at a packing facility here. We are learning to pack as much as we can into a short weekend! We had a fun day fishing on a beautiful river. It was great to relax, reflect, and enjoy God´s creation. The actual fishing was not great...it was hot so the fish were lazy and not biting much. However, we both caught several fish. I (Lisa) caught my first ever...this was my first time fishing! Nate really enjoyed learning how to fly fish and had fun practicing his cast.


Lisa in front of the rafts we used to drift down the river

Nate practicing his fly fishing technique

Lisa on our pontoon raft with the guide

A slippery fish!!!

I caught Nate on video while he was pulling out in our tiny car. He was not quite as amused as me.

1 comment:

WAKonings said...

Lisa, congrats on the fish! What an awesome adventure you guys are having! It doesn't look like Nate ever works though! Way to take advantage of every opportunity! I can't get over how beautiful the volcanos and mountains are there! Keep having a great time...but know we miss you guys! : )