Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We have spent this week touring farms all the way from Santiago to Osorno, which is down south. 4 more have joined Nate and I for the tours, so we have traveled together the many hours down south. They are all leaving Saturday, but Nate and I don't fly back until Tuesday night. He has a couple meetings yet back north, so we are taking the bus back to Santiago. It is probably about a 12 hour bus ride, so we decided to take an overnight bus. The seats are said to be reclining, but we'll see! Nate was not feeling well yesterday and today . He and another guy in the group both started feeling sick yesterday. They think it was from lasagna, the only thing the two of them ate the no one else had. He was pretty feverish, achy, and nauseous last night, but fortunately he felt better this morning. I can't say we had the most exciting V-day. We just looked at blueberry fields and drove! For dinner we met a big group of top execs from this company for dinner. Nate told me that I kissed more guys today than I kissed him!!! Well...let me explain. In Chile, it is tradition to greet one another with a kiss on the cheek. So, when greeting all these men and when leaving, you give a lot of kisses on the cheek! I guess I'll just have to make it up to him! :)

1 comment:

Linking Lines said...

Happy Valentines Day to you guys too! We are excited to be able to chat with you on your trip when you return. Enjoy your final days of your trip! Love ya!