Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anxious and Excited

Tonight is the night! I met with my doctor yesterday and she said that my protein levels were increasing so she wanted to induce as soon as possible before things got worse. My non-stress test went fine on Saturday...the baby looked great. We also saw baby doing some more practice breathing yesterday on the ultrasound and that is a good sign.

I was told the induction process could take a couple days. Yikes. I go in at 7 tonight to get started but probably won't be in labor until morning, so at least I should get one more normal night of sleep before my life changes dramatically! Nate is finally home for a while; he is still a little overwhelmed about everything but I know he is going to do great. So now for a long day of waiting and hopefully next time I post there will be good news to share!

Last pic...37 weeks!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Eeeeeeeeek! Here comes the baby!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. You look stunning at 37 weeks...I can only hope to look half as good as you if I ever get to that point in my life. Praying for you and Nate as you bring a little one into the world. Loves.

WAKonings said...

You look adorable!! You and Nate are going to be AWESOME parents! Can't wait for Baby!!

WAKonings said...

Of course Nate is overwhelmed! He should be! It's not like his life is ever going to be the same again or anything ;-)

It's about to get much richer. Enjoy yourselves and savor the moments.

bk